Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- A Gorgeous Jasper focal is the highlight of this necklace. Jasper brings tranquility and wholeness, it provides protection and absorbs negative energy.
- There are three versions of this necklace available:
- Trio of purple free form Jasper pendants (pendant section measures 3.75" across and 2" in length)
- Trio of blue free form Jasper pendants (pendant section measures 4" across and 2" in length)
- Single free form Jasper pendant (pendant measures 1.25" across at widest point and 2.5" in length)
- Add the matching bracelet and earrings for a complete look!
- Each necklace is adjustable from 18.5"-20".
My name is Amy Lehman and I live in Toledo, Ohio with my husband, Andrew and our three "fur babies" Jasper, Lola and Luna. I work full time for the Court system, and started making jewelry in 2018 as a hobby that grew into a business. Most of my pieces are one of a kind, sometimes I will make the same design in different colors. I use a variety of techniques: bead stringing, leather, resin and I dabble a little with metal stamping. My specialty is an acient Japanese braiding technique called Kumihimo (Ku-me-he-mo). In addition to selling on Go Imagine, I sell and teach Kumihimo at a shop in Tecumseh, Michigan - The Bead Box Rocks and Gemstones. When the weather is warmer, you can also find me at art fairs throughout Ohio, Michigan and Indiana. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to see what's new in my shop and where I'll be next.
All items will be shipped priority mail with tracking. Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from the date ordered.
In most cases, I am able to make a necklace or bracelet longer (unfortunately not shorter). Please message me, and if possible, I will make it longer free of charge up to 5". Anything over adding 5", will be an additional $1.00/inch. I also have 2" extender chains available for sale in my accessories section.
All items are final sale and not returnable. The only exceptions will be if an item is defective or breaks within 14 days of receipt. Please contact me so that I may work with you in correcting any defects or breakages. I strive to make good quality pieces, and will do my best to make it right for you.
Please avoid wearing your jewelry while swimming, bathing or excessive hand washing (for bracelets) Water and soap are enemies for the cording and certain gemstones. I recommend putting on all jewelry after any lotions or perfumes. Only use a soft dry cloth to clean off any dust or particles.